Below you’ll find an outline of the chapters in the getting started manual, and a set of links to each chapter’s main sections.
- What is Archivematica?
- Web-based dashboard
- Technical architecture
- System requirements
- Archivematica Quick-Start Guide
- Task #0 - Set up your Archivematica test instance
- Task #1 - Start a standard transfer
- Task #2 - Make AIPs and DIPs
- Task #3 - Store AIPs and DIPs
- Task #4 - Review AIPs and DIPs
- Task #5 - Automate workflow through configuration
- More ways to get familiar with Archivematica
- Error handling
- Error reporting
- TRAC review tool